Benefits of Physiotherapy:
○ Promoting optimal mobility and physical activity
○ Managing acute and chronic conditions and activity limitations
○ Helping improve physical performance
○ Preventing physical injury and disability
○ Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability
Emma Madigan | Registered Physiotherapist
MEET THE PRACTITIONER
I'm passionate about providing patient-centered care that guides my clients to achieve their goals and return to their daily lives and active hobbies. My treatment approach utilizes a combination of interventions based upon your needs and goals.
BRINGING YOU BACK TO YOUR LIFESTYLE
Emma is available every Tuesday and Thursday. Initial appointment is 60 minutes.
○ Personalized treatment plans
○ Biomechanical Movement assessment
○ Manual therapy
○ Acupuncture and Dry Needling
○ Cupping and Gua Sha
Our Epic Advantage:
At The Clinic, Physiotherapy clients get access to the state of the art Functional Training facility that offers a variety of strength, stability, recovery and mobility equipment, in-house supplement and fitness tools store, and referral networks of Certified Personal Trainers, Registered Health Practitioners and Wellness Coaches.
Physiotherapy can restore and improve range of motion, increase strength and mobility, and optimize your overall movement so you can freely enjoy your daily activities and sports.